Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Just Realized.

Hey people. I feel soo satisfied now!! I finished Choir things. Printed everything out. I feel good. Have been trying to do it for the past 2 weeks but I was too lazy. I have choir tomm.. Haih... Well today was really busy. Had duty. Omg. My maid is watching 90210! Among all things. Oyea. We have school this saturday while I was planning to go shopping and stuff.

Started sitting van today. I gotta admit. It felt as if I did not sit the van for a very long time and it's only been a month. I have to wake up sooo early tomm... bleh. I want my sneakers soo badly now. I have been dreaming about it for the past few nights. Okay. I am just hiperbola-ing but it's true. I have been dreaming about it. I need a change of wardrobe in my life. I want to get more casual dresses to wear. I want to wear more dresses and stuff to go out.

oyea. after  I post yesterday. I watched the Grammy's. It was awesome. Mom has been pissing me off these days. She keeps on saying 'Dont be soo invisible at home.' or 'you dont do anything'. Well.. obviously I wont do anything cause you guys will scold me when I actually do something. Common sense.

Watched Guliana and Bill. I have been watching it for quite awhile now. I love the show. It's soo funny. They are soo meant to be together. They have the humour and everything. I bet they will make awesome children. I need to bring something for show and tell. I was thinking that I should talk about Gossip Girl since that's the only thing I am interested in and I will elaborate the part about my Oh-SO awesome Chuck Bass. lolz. I'll see.

ok. Me going to go do something more.... productive. Ciao.

-yenyi-

No comments:

Post a Comment