Saturday, February 20, 2010

More To Come.

Hey people, Sorry I've not been posting. I've been busy. Well.. let's start with yesterday. Woke up. My open house. Isabelle slept over. Went to Hardrock to celebrate Ben's birthday. The food was awesome. *Thumbs up*
I had my beef fajitas and isabelle had steak. After that, went home and play wii. Ben was not satisfied because he kept losing to me in tennis and I kept on winning. I am improving in wii. Have been training myself. Well.. Took loads of pictures. There's more coming. I'll post them up tonight. Promise.

Well.. today.. Woke up around 11. Showered and went to OU to shop. Bought Hairol's present and two tops for myself. Actually my usual plan was just to pass Hairol's present and go. But Hairol's baby face made me stay and follow him. Before I met up with Hairol, Me and Isabelle went and eat at Delicious and we were stuffed. So... walked to old wing to go to Johnny's Steamboat. and then everyone came. Nakheel, Raimi, Sara, Mimi, Sean , Hairol, Nazri and Me and Isabellle.. Yeah.... Something went wrong when we were eating so all of us barely ate a thing while we were there, No one ate except Raimi.

After that... Walked around forawhile and went home. Came home and played Wii. Going for my uncles open house tonight. I need to get ready soon. and pack my stuff. Goiing to sleepover at Isabelle's. Damn..I still need to finish my essay about Love. hmmmm.... I'll do it tomm. Homework is meant to be kept until last minute. Hopefully I will remember... Hopefully. I'll be busy tomm too. Haih.. It's okay... I want to go pack my things now. Ciao.

Oyea... Nazri stole my line. Its MY line Nazri. Ciao is only said by me.

-yenyi-

No comments:

Post a Comment