Thursday, February 18, 2010

Cant Wait To Be Out Of Breath Again.

Sorry for not posting everyday these days. I think I lost my blogging mojo. Crap. The week is coming to an end. I still have homeworks that I need to finish up and I dont know what is my homework. The only thing I can remember now is the english essay that Rekha gave. The title of the essay is.... Love. I have nothing to write about love. Love is basically and scientifically unexplainable. What else is there to say?

Well.. today was VERY unproductive. I was actually planning to wake up in the morning and finish up some homework but I did not. Mom woke me up at 9 to go eat breakfast. We had dimsum. After Dimsum, went to Selayang to go buy prawns. I know right... Prawns. But it's fresh la. So got dragged there and came home. and Slept on the couch for 3 hours. Woke up. Simkuan came for dinner. Mom invited her and her siblings over for dinner.

Ate. Played Wii. and they went home around 11. I think. Not sure. But we had fun. Simkuan's sister is funny. Oyea. Choked on my rice while simkuan said something funny. I forgot. But I really choked on my rice. Sorry Sara for not inviting you. There was non-halal food.

So anyways, Having a party at my house tomm. Last minutely disinvited everyone. So sorry. I just did'nt want you ppl to be bored. But I still dont know what to wear. Nevermind. I will wake up early tomm morning and skype with Isabelle to decide. Omg. I am soo excited for some reason. Mom ordered the most stupendous cake on earth and I am going to collect it tomm. Yay!

OK. Going to stop here... I cant wait to go back to school. It's more productive in school than at home. I feel like a lazy pig all day. : /  Nights.

-yenyi-

No comments:

Post a Comment