Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Still.

Hey. Just came back from shopping. It was ok. I bought a few stuff. I still dont know what I should wear for the first day. I actually found one. But mom was not happy with it cause I am wearing it with black cardigan. But the bottom part is aqua blue. I dont know what is she complaining about. Bought a few things from Cotton On. Really satisfying. I should drag my mom there more often.

School was below average today. Did'nt really enjoy it. I was just looking forward to go home. I never thought I will ever say this... But it was worth the wait. Oyea. Harri announced to us today that we need out computer for school now. Soo..... I am going to make my dad get me a new computer. Mine was stolen.. remember? by the evil little girl.

I have a problem now... I need to find something to wear for the first day. Everything else is too casual for the first day. OYEA!! I remembered. The HIGHLIGHT of my day is....... I GOT KRIS ALLEN'S AUTOGRAPH!!! Mimie gave it to me. God bless her soul. I love love love love it soo much. It's going up on my wall full of crap. After chinese new year. I am going to re-do my room. So. I am going to make a wall with a board there. Just putting all my crap there like... photos. quotes. chuckbass. receipts. kris allen's autograph. and more things... I just cant remember it now.

ok. Finally got that out of my chest. I am going to go rest now. It's been a long day. Nights.

-yenyi-

No comments:

Post a Comment