Thursday, February 11, 2010

Humming.

omg. Just spent 6 hours on my computer. Talking. and spent the last 30 minutes getting a stupid answer out from hairol. He is an asshole. I am dead tired now. Going to school tomm. OK. I am going to list down all my CNY plans. It's going to be one hell of a week.

Saturday 13th Feb
Dinner at Grandma's. That;s going to be...... interesting.

Sunday, First Day of CNY 14th Feb
First day of Chinese New Year. Visit dad side. then mom side by noon and more visiting. having a small gathering at my house at night. Mom's and Dad's friends will bring their kids. So it's a party at my house.

Monday, Second Day Of CNY 15th Feb
Grandma's in the morning and Visiting. (Ming will be leaving) Not sure whether I am going to the airport to sent him or not)

Tuesday, Third Day of CNY 16th Feb
Going out with Ruyuan to watch Valentines Day and hopefully a sleepover with the bitches.

Wednesday, Fourth Day of CNY 17th Feb
Nothing is on. (hopefully, I just want to sleep)

Thursday, Fifth Day of CNY 18th Feb
Nothing is on......... Hopefully. But something tells me I have something on. : /

Friday, Sixth Day of CNY 19th Feb
Open House at my house again. Lion Dance at 2. Party Starts at 1 and ends at 3. Have Open House at my other uncles house. It's a must to go.

Saturday, Seventh Day of CNY 20th Feb
Hairol's Birthday. He is going to have somethings going on the whole day. Really complicated. and Isabelle's Open House at night.

Sunday,  21st Feb
Sleep. Sleep. Sleep and more sleep before school starts.


-yenyi-


No comments:

Post a Comment