Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Baby.

I officially suck at guitar part. I am good at the clicking part but not the strumming part. I seriously am bad. Your suppose to strum and hit the button AT the same time. You cant strum whenever you like. You must strum at the same time. :  ( I lost to my sister. School was okay today. It was Simkuan's and Raimi's BIRTHDAY! I know. Both of them were borned on the same day.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

School was normal today. Went shopping after school with Simkuan. Her brother came and pick us up. I bought a dress, a top and a bag. Nothing much. I just wanted to go there to get this dress that I saw at the website but it was'nt there. : ( Simkuan bought a few stufff... I cant recall. Wait. let me think. She bought jeans and 4 tops and a present for Raimi. Her brother is soo sweeet. He paid for everything. I wish I had a brother that paid for my everything. But sadly I dont. : (

Pfft.. Now my sister is making fun of my guitar hero skills. She call me to go and take the beginners level. *giving the pissed look* I want to play a song. Not go for the beginners level and play notes. : / Eeeeash. I never tested the drum set yet. I want to. But I am lazy to go plug it in. hmmm. I am in the mood to watch The Blind Side again. It's good. Fine. I'll do that but my sister is having her tuition. : /

Haih. Nvm. I'll watch it somewhere else. OK. Got to go. Bye. and once again Happy Birthday to Simkuan and Raimi. : )
-yenyi-

No comments:

Post a Comment