Sunday, March 28, 2010

ICouldBarelySpeak.

Another lazy Sunday well spent. : ) I did nothing today but sat down and watch movies. I watched The Blind Side and the Toothfairy. I LOVE The Blind Side. I cried soo much. It is based one a true story. It's very goood. No wonder Sandra Bullock won an Oscar. : ') Then the rest of the day was spent watching TV and doing nothing. Had period cramps. Pfft. It's unfair that men dont get it and girls have to suffer. OK. I am going to make this really quick. There's school tomm. Damn. The weekends really fly. I dont want to go to school just yet. Just came back from dinner with my grandparents. Had German food.

I've been singging Superhuman the whole day. Oyea, and my sisters made my dad buy the Band Hero! Theres drums, guitar and microphone. Never tried playing it yet. Maybe after school tomm. OK. Going to go now. Ciao.

-yenyi-

No comments:

Post a Comment