Thursday, March 4, 2010

Hanggingon.

Watching American Idol now. I actually sat down and watch finish everything. I gotta say this weird girl name Shiobhan or something is freaking ass good. She can really sing even the judges are shocked. But my favorite girl is Katie. She is the pretty brunette one. The 17 year old one that the judges keep complaining that she is not singging the songs that she is supposed to sing and sing something 'younger'. But she does have a good voice.

Well.. school today was normal. Woke up. Got ready. Had this sports day rehearsal thing. So. Lester and Karen came over and join us. Talked and stuff. Recess. Went back to class. Jiasin came and asked me to help in Deco. Dragged simkuan along with me. Painted some of the posters. Did the outline thing.  I gotta say. I am impressed by my outlining skills. I suck at art. I cant even draw a freaking person without making it look like a frog... then blah blah blah. The day continued.... talked about the shows that we watched when we were young. It was funny. Bought revision books when my mom came and pick me up after school. Finally.

Anyways. Enough about school. It makes me kind of depressed sometimes. I've been listening to the same song since last night. It's called Art of Love. I dont know why. But all thr songs I listen to have the word Love inside it. : / Now I am just listening to Colbie. I love her songs.


-yenyi-

No comments:

Post a Comment