Sunday, March 7, 2010

May.

Just read Sk's blog. Feel sooo..... old now... It's amazing that all of those things happen. I'm shocked... 22nd of May was the day that I truly remember. It was the first day of Mid-Term. and I did something that I never regret doing. and Jihee left on early August. Stalked her through the whole airport. Not the whole airport but till the terminal. and It's been 7 months. OKOK. this is making me emo.

Let's start here. Today was ok. Mom woke me up by text saying that she was picking me up from sara's in the morning. around... 8 in the morning. I know. and then had breakfast with my parents and went back home. Slept the whole afternoon. Tried to study but I could'nt. So i just slept. It was good until my mom woke me up. Blah. I know mothers and their 'wake up' voices. I could die.

Grandparents from both sides came today to see the baby. Ate dinner. Showered. Studied science. and now I am here... blogging. Not going to school tomm. Going to study some sejarah in me. I dont care. and I must show that science teacher that I actually listen in her class. Lately, i've been the target of teachers. They keep calling me to shut up and ask me to listen. Its soo irratating. I multi-task in school. But not at home. I get distracted alot. lol. But in school yes.

ok. Watching Kris Allen's performance now. Ciao,

-yenyi-

No comments:

Post a Comment