Thursday, March 11, 2010

TheHoleIsStartingToBurnAgain.

Just finish watching American Idol. That body builder guy. The black man was effin good.  Kara started crying. I know...

School was average. Did nothing. Just had economics today. It was normal. Tomm is the last day of school. I cant wait. One week without school. YAY! I need a break. After a week of exams. Yes, I do.

See the picture up there? I am going to make a corner like that in my room. and one side with my story books and my pinboard. Make that two pinboards. Finallly settled with what I want to do with my room. I want to hang a painting but I dont know what to hang. Might just end up putting up pictures of me and the retards. Black and white. Of course. Like what Sara said 'Potential pictures to be put on your bedside'. lol

OK. Glee is done downloading. I want to catch up on the last episode that they aired last time so that I can remember. Will post tomm. Ciao.

-yenyi-

No comments:

Post a Comment