Saturday, March 20, 2010

SomethingDifferent.

Today was very unproductive. Woke up around 12. Ate. Sat infront of the TV the rest of the day. Went to Curve with the family for dinner. Had a burger at Fridays. Dad got me a bag. : DDD Not the type of bag I was looking for but that bag made me less emo. For the time being. : ) I am semi-happy now. I think the bag will keep me grounded forawhile while I find for the 'perfect' bag. Grounded as in not go crazy. Not grounded as in grounded by parents grounded.

Uggghhhh. Tomm is Sunday. : ( We have school on Monday. That reminds me. I have to do my Moral work. One which is the Kerja Amal and the other that essay writing thing. and the pictures are still in my phone. I tried sending it via bluetooth from my phone. But it cant be connected. I have no idea why. and I lost my cable. Hmmm... I'll think of something.

hmmm... I hate homework. It makes me sad. I dont even remember doing any homework this year. Anyways. I've been playing this game and I'm freaking good at it. and I just realized something today. I am BAD in Mario Kart. My little sister beat me at it. I think she is doing it in purpose so that I wont play. She is always picking the hardest places to race while I am there.

ok. I am going now. Ciao.

-yenyi-

No comments:

Post a Comment