Thursday, March 25, 2010

Unsure.

I'm Sleeeeeppyyy. I dont know why but these days. I blog late. I usually blog around 7 or 8. But it's now 10 and I've only started writing. Well.. school today was ok. Got our yearbooks today. I found god's creations picture. She only has one in the whole damn yearbook. That picture is priceless. : '( I cracked up hard when I found it and started conteng-ing my whole yearbook. Hey, it's for memories. I want to look back at it one day and say 'Hey, I still remember that I called her that.' and if your wondering who is God's Creation. You can ask me. I will personally bring my yearbook to school and show you my masterpiece. It's my favorite page. I even bookmarked it.  It's page number 170. : DDDD

My pictures in the yearbook is horrible. I look ugly. This is why I hate yearbooks. They make me look ugly and they get the wrong angle. I think I should be the school's photographer. It's suppose to be from up. and then that person will look good. Duh. Who goes from the middle and down. It will make the person look gigantic. Duh.. Common sense. I feel tired. Eventhough I did nothing. Oyea,. I watched A.I. Paige is out! THANK GOD! I hated her. Next, I want Tim to be out. He does not know how to sing. Horrible! But Aaron Kelly and Katie are my favorites. *thumbs up*

ok. I am going to go now. Go get everything ready for school. I got P.E tomm. : /Ciao.

-yenyi-

No comments:

Post a Comment