Monday, March 22, 2010

It'sFallingApart.

School was above average today. I give it a 6. Got some of my results today. I gotta say. I am quite impressed of my accounts skills. I am grateful I did not get a zero. I got a 9. Impressive eh? Lol. It might not be alot to you but I am satisfied with it. I just tried my best on the paper and I got a 9. I guess I am not borned to be an accountant and I am not planning to. Trust me. My face does not qualify me to become an accountant. It will cause the company to go bankrupt. The rest was okay. I dont really know their FULL marks yet cause the teacher is planning to add some other stuff in it too. : /

Hmmm.. Well today there was this guy that fought with Pn.Roslina. Not physically. Hell no. He just fought back with words. He  told the teacher to Shut up. I know. That innocent guy that I've always known. Turns out. He is not that innocent no more. It was just another side waiting to be unleashed. He is KharYiep. I know KharYiep. Among all people. Oh welll. He did it for his own personal way of thinking. Nothing I can do about it. : /

Why cant they have an H&M store here??? It's soo unfair. Even Japan has one. I am going to start crying. The closest one is at Singapore but hell no I am going to fly all over to Singapore just to go shop in H&M. But I really really really really really really do love their clothes there. It's awesome. : '(

I feel emo now. Really emo. I was reading something a couple of days ago and it really hit me. I feel for the girl that wrote about it. : '( I'll show it to you later. My folder is packed now and I am lazy to find. (it's a lie) I just wonder sometimes. What if I just forgot about him. What will I actually be doing right now. It's just a waste of energy sometimes you know? and It's kind of depressing. Sometimes, I dont think it's worth waiting but I just keep hangging on. and the worse part is. He does not even realize that I am waiting. : / I hate myself.

Dont read it. Your eyes will bleed. It's for my eyes only to read. It's personal. I just needed somewhere to pour it all out. hmmmm... I am going to go now. I need to find a happy song to listen to. I'll post the thing I find later. Bye.

-yenyi-

No comments:

Post a Comment