Sunday, March 14, 2010

ForgetHowToBreathe.

Just came back from Port Dickson today. I feel happy to be home. Two full days with them is enough.  The hotel was awesome. Each room had their own private indoor pool and gym. It was awesome. I swam 3 times in 12 hours. After I came back from PD. I was tired and just went into my room and fell asleep until dinner time. Went out to get steak. and came back and shower.

Was suppose to go Sara's tomm morning but mom wants me to go cook for the kids. I know... since its 'holiday'. Well.. I'll just stay home tomm to do what I can. Shopping for bags now in the internet. I love sportsgirls. They have the best things there. Seriously. I'll marry it if they had it here in Malaysia. Sadly, they only have it in Aus. : /

See how la. Yenwei has school from Monday till Thursday. Pity her. UPSR year. : / I am cold now. My fingers are freezing. Oyea. Their going Japan tomm. Have a good trip whoever is going. lols. I dont know why am I saying it here but who cares.

Hahahaha. Had a funny conversation with my youngest sister after dinner. Mom wanted to go get bread at the bakery so I usually did'nt want to follow but yenfen wanted to come out from my side. So I got off the car and started walking to the bakery. Conversation :

Yenfen :  Why are you following? I thought you wanted to stay in the car?
Me : I am Digi.

Fine.maybe it's not thta funny anymore. Well.. Going to do something else now. Ciao.

-yenyi-

No comments:

Post a Comment