Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Please.

Afternoon. Just woke up. Sara is still asleep. Sorry that I did not post yesterday. I was watching Gossip Girl season 1 for the 7th time. Yea. and It's good. I love CHUCK! I want a somone who is incapable of expressing love. Yes. Incapable. To know that love actually means something to him is really sweeet. Like Chuck. He could'nt say I love you to Blair for 2 years because it actually means something to him.

OK. I am going to snap back to reality. Went to OU with ruyuan and sara yesterday. Watched Remember Me. I got kind of sad at the ending. I cried a little. But the movie was good. I give it a 6. They cut out all the sex scenes. Need to get the DVD to watch all of it. Haih. Bought a skirt yesterday and nail polish. My nails are blue now. : DD

OK. I am going to go now. I'll post tonight. Hopefully. : )

-yenyi-

No comments:

Post a Comment