Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Sunlight.

HAH! *sigh of relief* Just finished picking out my wallpaper. It took me forever. Since it got to be approved by my mother. I settled down with this grey-ish flower thing. Mom says ok. So it's okay. I like it. My old one was gone. : /  Watching 90210 now. NEW EPISODE! I love the internet. Makes me stay connected with all my shows. : DDD

School today was ok. Had moral, commerce and accounts. Accounts was crap. I definitely failed that. Commerce was good. I feel good in that. Moral was okay too. Dont want to keep my hopes high. Later I'll be emo if I dont get what I want. Anyhow. Tomm I have economics only. Awesomenesssss. Only one. and Friday I have civics. Ughh. Cant they make it all into one day? Soo much easier. The school is just trying to make us come to school on Friday or else we will skip. : /

I got really big plans for my room. I want to make it look small. So it will be cosy for me. : )

OYEA!! AND GOODLUCK TO LAST YEAR SPM-ERS. HOPEFULLY YOU GET WHAT YOU WANTED!
OK. Going back to watching now. Ciao.

-yenyi-

No comments:

Post a Comment