Friday, March 5, 2010

Ecstatic.

I'm bored. Everyone's in school doing their crap for sports day tomm. I have to be in school at 6 - 6.30 in the morning. I know.. SO early. I have to paint people's faces. Well... hopefully I will rock at it. : ( Not in the mood to go. But I must cause Patcha is counting on me to come to help paint faces. Oyea. and I have to stay back after sports day to pick up rubbish. : DD that will certainly be the highlight of my day. and after that. Come home adn study. I need to start studying. Hopefully.

Came home today and just slept. My sisters forbid me to watch a movie cause my movies are boring. According to them. : / They want to watch this other movie. Finding Nemo. Yeah. That movie. I falled asleep when the dad was about to reach Sydney. I think turtles are cute. They're just soo adorable. Anyways.. I am bored now. Oyea. Margosa might get second place. There's a possiblitie. I know. Shocking huh?

Anyways. Bye. I am tired.

-yenyi-

No comments:

Post a Comment