Monday, March 8, 2010

Oliver sounds great all of a sudden.

Exhausted. Just spent most of my day studying and being sleepy. History bores me. Cant it be more easier like..... english! Anyone can get an A in english. Anyways. I am going to wake up 3 later to study. It helps me like that. Wake up in the morning and study. Everything absorbs easier. : ) I feel awesome all of a sudden. I dont know why. I've been coughing the whole day. Drank loads of cough mixture today. Not loads but a few tablespoons. It makes me sleepy.

Oyea! Thank You Azmanis for helping me today. I know your reading. Dont deny it. Anyways. I am in no mood to blog now. I think I am happy that tests are tomm and holidays are coming! and going for a break next weekend. I am going to lock myself in a room and order room service the whole time. Just the sound of it. Sounds like it's going to be awesome. But yeah... monthly test first.

Ciao.,

-yenyi-

No comments:

Post a Comment