Saturday, March 6, 2010

Windows.(added)

Ello. Kawan-kawanku yang saya mencintai. I've been in an awesome mood the whole day. Just keeping it constant. Had sportsday today. Went to school at 6.30 in the morning!!! I had to go cause Patcha made me feel guilty about not staying back on friday so I went early to help out. Sara came early too. Around 7.30? I was busy ruining others faces. and hands. Pity them. After that was just lepaking around for about 6-7 hours? I know. I got sunburnt. I love the feeling of getting pinkish red skin. It's nice. It stings but I like the feeling.

I got it on my nose and upper cheeks and my hands. and above my chest has this V thing going on cause of the P.E shirt. Haih.. the beauty of the V line.  Hehehehe. Sara thinks I look ugly and disallowing me to go out of her room. Cause I got white stuff all over my body to cool the burn down. Well... sports day today was.... Above average. Hangged out with Simkuan, Sara, Nazri, Vinoth, Lester the whole time. It was okay. Went Mcd after that to makan. Stole balloons but it popped when the car was on the move. : / Stupid Vinoth. I blame him for it.

Well.. Sara followed me home after but I could'nt study. The only thing I wanted to do was talk and I could'nt stop once I started. Now. I am at her house. Sleeeping over tonight. Was suppose to study but ended up talking to people in facebook and started to commenting things... I love Facebook but it's such a distraction sometimes. I hate it now. I'm sleeepy now. Promised myself that I'd study science today. But I did not. : / Well.. 2 more days to go. Not going to school on Monday. I got a date with Azman. He is going to teach me SEJARAH! I suck at it. I suck at everything I study. I dont even know why I'm studying. : /

Oyea. Almost forgot. I thought Kiara got richer this year cause they had awesome bumble bee pants with yellow stripes. I found out.... that it was just tape wrapped around the pants. HAAHAHAHAHA!

Oh welll. That's all for now. Thanks for reading my blabbers. Ciao.

-yenyi-

No comments:

Post a Comment