Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Mothers,theymakemewondersometime.

One Word : Yuck! Lester has been telling me to go google and type 'blue waffle' and click I'm feeling Lucky. Just did it. He sent me the link.... and I was like..... OMG! It's awful. Yuck. Go search it yourself. Dont regret. I regretted that I kept on asking Lester what was it. Hmmm... Not a good idea. Well. Going to get him back for it tomm. and for those who wants to know. Go search it yourself. But dont say I did'nt warn you.

Eeeashhhh. What's my life gotta do with a baby that my parents have? Seriously. They just do whatever they want and expect people do do their other crap.Mom is like scolding me for not being 'pro-active' in helping around the house. Eeeash.

Well... school today was okay. Talked about ghost stories. I cant remember any of them now. Just remembered the one that Raimi told Simkuan. It was interesting. Remember the thing that I put on hold yesterday? It's still on hold. I dont know what to do. Will think again tomm. I personally hate liking someone now.

Anyways... I am lazy to post now. Will post tomm. Ciao.

-yenyi-

No comments:

Post a Comment