Monday, March 1, 2010

No More.

Today... I am cancelling my New Year's Resolution. I am making a U-turn. This time. There's no turning back. No more. I repeat Yenyi. No more turning back. No more. No more. No more. I do not care no more. It's stupid. Stupid. Just plain stupid. It's times up. The bell has rang a long time ago just that I did not pay attention to the bell. This time. The bell rang loud and clear for me to listen to it. It's time.

So... Today was average. Went to school. Did the usual. After school there was lala catfight. I missed it. Went home. Blah. But according to Simkuan it was funny and nice to watch. One girl called her backup which is her boyfriend's gang. Lalalalalalala. and the other called her mom... I know.. So interesting. I wished I was there. : /

Anyhow.. I am soo pumped right now. Going to finally do it. This time... No turning back! So.. my brother's nanny came today. I came back home and she was there. Just said Hi and went up. and my hair was like seriously messed up cause I was sleeping in the van. She must've thought I was crazy. Seriously, crazy.

Anyways.. Mom is like watching old family home videos. There was one with me crying in the cable car cause I was scared of heights. Mom is crazy... she is laughing and crying at the same time. She keeps watching it... OMg.... Soo embarrasing. Mom keeps saying.... This has made my day...... ughhh... I am still here.... Dont have to say that. And you know in the video. I was crying and getting scolded by my mom at the same time cause I was crying... I know right? Goodness... I am going to dissapear into my own world now. Ciao.

Oyea. Sorry I wont upload the video. It's private and confidential. : p

-yenyi-

No comments:

Post a Comment