Tuesday, March 16, 2010

ButterfliesFluttering.


Ahhh. I feel good. Just ate my dinner. Nasi Lemak. : D I am always happy when there's sambal and rice on the table. Slept over at Sara's last night and now she is sleeping in my house tonight. My day was very unproductive. I just spent most of my time making fun of Sara and laughing at her. and eating. : /

Going out with Ruyuan tomm to watch movies. and to get my burger. I've been dying for a good burger. I also want to get some sstuff.

Ah Fook is sick. : '( Get weell soon. So it means Ah Fook = Simkuan cannot go out. : '( Hopefully he recovers fast. I want all of us to go out.

Sara went and talk to this random person in my MSN today and I dont even know who he is. He must think I am some psychotic bitch. Click to enlarge it. : )

OK. Going to do something now. Sorry that my posts these days are really short. I have nothing to talk about. I lost my blogging mojo. I'll just try to post everyday. Hopefully. You better be crossing your fingers, Bastards.

-yenyi-

No comments:

Post a Comment