Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Idontknow.

According to this retard in school. He says in every chinese person. They have a lala side. I was like what? I personally disagree. I know soo many chinese people and 56% of them do not have a lala side. But if your referring to SSB... I cant disagree with it. SSB has loads of lala's. It's like a lala's 'dream' to come to our school. Because of all the lala girls that they have. They must feel soo thrilled to meet their other halfs. : '((

Is it only me that realises this? I realise that lala boys can get girlfriends like... really easy. Like... CHAI! (Cheng How) He gets a girl.... Then he dumps her or she dumps him and then he is alright with it. and the next week.. He gets another girl. It's kind of weird on how lala people see things. They can just date whoever they want and still be fine with it. For normal people on the other hand... Well.. I wont categorize myself as normal.. But 50% normal. They hardly get boyfriends or girlfriends. Seriously... it's like hard. Even the pretty girls in SSB are single. Like what I am trying to say. Normal people. For lala's they're all.. Oh. I am with this now. I am with that now. I am just.... shocked.

Anyways... enough about lala's. Let's talk about today... Nothing much happened. Simkuan said somethings that made me think again.. and I am still thinking.. Not sure. : / It's about the bell ringging thing again. The thing I said I am going to stop... I am not sure whether I want to stop. I know.. Sounds crazy. Nevermind.. Will think about it later... or put it on hold. ok... I have to go do something now. Mom is like in the mood for some company. I know right? She treats me as if I want to be her BFF. lol.
Jason Derulo's song InMyHead has been stuck in my head ever since I came back from school. : /


whatever. Bye Losers. Ciao.

-yenyi-

No comments:

Post a Comment