Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Let'sPlayAGame.

I'm waiting for Gossip Girl to load now. : / Jenny is about to loose her virginity. : O Well.. I am not sure whether she would but. I am crossing my fingers. : D I will tell you how it goes out if I actually remember. School was okay today. It was average. I got my results. I am not satisfied with Commerce. My economics was surprisingly better than Commerce. : / A few people called me to shut up today. I dont know why. Simkuan says I talk alot but I totally disagree with her. I am really quiet in class. Our maths teacher snapped at us a few times today. She is a woman going loco. Nah. Not loco. Maybe she is just disapointed with our results. I did bad. But I expected it. I dont really mind getting it but my mom does. Oh well. She just has to deal with it that her daughter isn't smart and never will be.

Came back home first today. Really good. I got to shower as long as I want. UGGHHHH!!! It's Week B tomm. Hopefully the Old Hag wont be there. I EFFIN HATE that lady. Seriously, she is worse than any old ladies on earth. She gets on EVERYBODY's nerves in GirlGuides. Everyone talks back at her. It leaves no choice cause were pissed at her. She hates the way we sit. I know. Among all things. The way we sit. HOPEFULLY she wont be there tomm. I dont like her. No. Scratch that. I HATE her. Really hate her. Even SImkuan wanted to pee in her shampoo bottle. and I wanted to stab her with a sushi knife and pour her blood on her grandson that she always praises. : /

I know. It sounds cruel or mean. But seriously, if you ever came across this lady. You would want to murder her or murder yourself. She comes to school ONCE a month and we already want to stab her. Just imagine how we will end up if she came every fortnight. We will DIE!!! OK. Enough about that old hag.  Let's talk about something else. I'm feeling restless now. I dont know why but I feel like calling someone up and talk. No one is online. I dont know why. : /

 Hmmmm... OYEA! Before I forget. There's this movie that I want to watch. It's Love at First Hiccup. It's about this guy finding his first love and loosing it. It's funny. I like. : D Here's the trailer.


ok. I am going to go now. CIao.

-yenyi-

No comments:

Post a Comment