Friday, March 26, 2010

JoyToTheWorld.

I'm in a good mood now. : DD Super good mood. I dont know why. : DDD Went to school today. Nothing special really happened. Just read Chai's blog. It's really really really funny. I seriously laughed at the part when he talk about him shitting. : ') It's priceless. My mom thought I was crazy laughing at the computer myself. She does not know I was reading something funny. It's a stress relieving kind of blog. Super duper funny. Definitely one of my top 5's to read. Came back. Lepaked with my friend forawhile. Came back and sleep. Got disturbed by Isabelle. Talked to her on skype. and blah blah blah. Ate dinner. Computer until now. : ) A day well done.

OK. I got nothing to say. Seriously. My mind is occupied on something else. : ) Ciao.

-yenyi-

No comments:

Post a Comment