Friday, March 19, 2010

I'mReady.

I feel like my heart just got crushed into a million pieces. The feeling of anticipation for many months has just been crushed. All these feelings came because of a bag. Yes. A bag. I need a new bag. Not just any bag. The bag that I've been wanting to get for a few months now. All my time spent window shopping was just a waste. I feel like I just gave my whole heart to a puppy and the puppy ran away because he does'nt want me. Yeah. The feeling of being dumped.

I want a Chanel bag look alike. Hmmmmm.... It's okay. I'll probably get the bag that I saw at Dorothy Perkins that day or wait until I go Bandung. But seriously. A bag like that. It could match alot of my clothes. hmmmmmm... Haih.... Mings mom is coming back from Aus tomm. Good. Cause my mom say we will go after my auntie comes back.

Hmmm... Today sucked. I was planning to sleep as late as possible but at the strike of 10o'clock in the morning. My sisters came into my room and started jumping on my bed telling me to wake up and shouting 'NO ELECTRICITY!!' I was like. Get out. I want to sleep. But you know. Once I am awake. I cant go back to bed. So I had to wake up. Went down. No electricity for 3 hours. I was sweating. When it went back on. I was'nt doing anything. Just lay on my bed and stared at the ceiling. Oyea. and tomm is Saturday. BUMMER.

It's too fast. I feel like it's just the beginning of holidays and I did'nt get to rest and sleep as long as I want. Hmmm.. Anyways. I am going to go kacau my mom now. Ciao.

-yenyi-

No comments:

Post a Comment