Thursday, March 18, 2010

MetaphoricallySpeaking.

: DD Just came back from grocery shopping. I feel good. I got a well stocked fridge. I finally found the song I've been listening on the radio for soo long already.  I love the part when they say beautiful girls.


Just got news from my mom to stay home tomm to do homework. But I dont remember I have homework. Oh well. I'll go through tomm.  : ( I want CHUCK BASSS. Sara has been drooling all over my husband. I hate her. I told her to keep her tongue back in her mouth and stop drooling over my man. But she just gave me a smiley. Fck her. Bitch.

Just realized something. I never went out with Hairol and Nazri this holiday. I did'nt even talk to them. : /

OK. Let's make a list. Things that I still need to get  :

1. 2 Skirts from Cotton on.
2. A day Dresss (if possible a few)(Planning to get it in Bandung)
3. Handbag.
4. A black cardigan (really hard to get) (a short one)
5. Shorts.'
6. A few tank tops. Plain ones.

There. Finally made a to buy list. I've been wanting to make one. But I never bothered to sit and think. : /
ok. Me going now. Told you I'll post. : p I know it's suckish. I'm not interesting. Just a girl expressing her feelings.

-yenyi-

No comments:

Post a Comment