Monday, March 29, 2010

WhatARelief.

Eeeeash. I am tired. Went to school today. I was freaking tired. This Indonesian men kept calling my house last night when I was trying to sleep around 12. Here's how the convo went.

First Call
Indon Man : Ello?
Me : Who is this?
Indon : *never replied*
Me : *shuts the phone*

Second Call
Me : Wrong Numberr. Please dont call again. *shuts again*

Third  Call
Indon : I no speaking English.
Me : SO? I dont care. *shuts the phone*

Fourth Call
Me : Jangan Telefon lagi. Nanti saya call Digi suruh dia cut kamu punya line.  *shuts the phone*

He never called back. Stupid Indon man. Thankgod he did not call back. I will be furious mad. I wanted to sleep sooo badly!! I could DIE. I've been dying to get this dresss. : '( A sundress/ beach kind of thing going on.

Oyea! Today. Last two periods, It was raining HEAVILY. me and simkuan were like talking about the horrible horrible feeling if we sit the van. It will be humid and hot and we will be late. Then when we were on our way to primary. We saw Azman there. He became the hero of the day. He drove us back home. Went to primary to find my sister and left. : D It's good that he came. I could never be happier to see him... EVER. He is our life saviour.

OK. I got to go.  I want to to play Guitar Hero. : DDD Ciao.

-yenyi-

No comments:

Post a Comment