Wednesday, March 24, 2010

SlippingAway.

Ughhh. It's been such a bad day. Got into a fight with my mom. Not fight fight but just talking kind of thing. She is just soo irratating sometimes. It pisses me off. She called me to photostat her thing. So I was to do it cause I barely work with a photostat machine and I kept on re-trying. and she came in and just did it. and then she was like THERE! that  is how you do it. and blah blah blah she went. and I was like whatever. You can do it youeself the next time. I think she was filling up some documents and she kept on screwing it up. So she kept on calling me to re-do it again. So I did. Every single time she was'nt satisfied. It's either one was too senget or she screwed it up herself. She came in and did it herself but she did it wrong too. So I had to do it for her all over again. Haih! SOOO frustrating.

School sucked. I just wanted to go home. Came home around 5.30 and started buffing 90210. Just watched it finish. It was'nt good today. There was no Liam. : '( My Liam. He is sooo HOT! But I think Navid is sweeet. He finally got over Adrianna by dating this other girl. and there's more but I am lazy to post about it. I am pissed right now.

hmmmm.. I got to go. Ciao.

-yenyi-

No comments:

Post a Comment