Tuesday, March 9, 2010

MyFavoriteSpot.

I'm feeling awesome. Something is going to happen end of this year. I cant wait for that special someone to get back. It's going to be awesome. : DD It totally made my day. I dont even care about exams anymore. Ugghhh. I actually still do... Accounts... I got a gut feeling I will fail. Actually.. If i do get kicked out of Harri's class. I dont really mind. I dont even want to take accounts for SPM. Drops my grades. and I am not smart. So I dont mind dropping accounts. But I mind getting kicked out. I also got muka to jaga.

Today... I had my Bm, BI, Science, Sejarah and Maths. Maths was bad. But the rest was alright. I dont mind loosing to the lala's in maths and accounts cause well... Their Chinese people. and you know 'chinese' people are REALLY good in numbers. I have no idea why. Maybe it's cause they gamble alot. But they commit suicide alot... I dont know la. I dont like maths and I never will.

Watched Gossip Girl just now. It took soo long to load. But it was worth it. Not going to write the spoilers here. But I found out the latest quote that I like said by Blair. It was because Serena and Nate started dating and they had sex too fast and Blair was afraid they might be going to fast. So Blair said to Serena 'Your the one thing that he could'nt get. It's like he just went threw a diet and he starved and all of a sudden he is free and he ate soo much sundae's that he finds out he hates sundae's. Get it? I get it.

I've been listening to Silversun Pickups these days. I love Substitution the most.


Hmmm... Better go. I want to talk to my ex-tuition teacher which is currently teaching my younger sister before she leaves. She is nice to talk to. Ciao.

-yenyi-

No comments:

Post a Comment