Friday, March 12, 2010

ElectryfyingBlue.

: '( Just finished watching American Idol. They revealed the Top 12. The ones that I like are in. Thank America. Now I am watching MTV. That we are the world song is out. It's sad. All the incredible singers are all in it. It's kind of incredible that everyone teams up just to help Haiti. The song is soo long. It's been 5 minutes. : /

Well.. Just finished all my tests today. I am soo glad. Now I can finally rest and relax. Going to P.D tomm. There's wifi there. I googled it. : ) So I am definitely pumped up for it now. It's been a year that I did not go on a holiday. Ever since my bro appeared. : / Went to Sara's after school. We made Azman drive around just to find a mcd place so we can eat ice cream. After that, Sara made us walk at this insect infected place and possibly snake infected place. I hate her.

See that picture up there? I want to get that color. Going to wake up early tomm to send my sister to school. She has extra classes. I'll only be leaving around 1. I think. So gonna make my mom drop me off somewhere to check whether they have that color. I dont feel satisfied if I dont get that color. I dont know why. Maybe it's because it's the holidays that's why I feel soo unsatisfied cause I need something on my nails.

Eclipse Trailer is out. : ) Here.


I'm effin sad now. For some reason. Music videos makes me emo. The truth is... I am truly lost in life. I dont know what I am going to do or what I am doing at the moment. I want to find out what I am going to do in the future. Where will I be? Who will I be with? What am I going to do? I truly dont know. I dont know why am I in SSB. Why am I doing there or how did I end up there. I dont know. Sorryy. Maybe I am just confused at the moment.

Anyways. I am going to do something now. I need to go pack. I think. Yea. Pack. Ciao.

-yenyi-

No comments:

Post a Comment