Sunday, March 21, 2010

Merci.

Hah! I feel goood. Just came out from the shower. I forgot that I had a blog. I was occupied with something. Woke up around 11 this morning. Ate. Watched TV. and *drumrolls please* I did HOMEWORK!!! YES YES. I did HOMEOWORK! Moral homework. I finished it. Shocking huh? I was like Do it now. SO that I wont need to do it next time.So I finished printing out the pictures and writing down crap. : DDD

Well.. Ming's mom came back today. She bought me a bag. ; DDD It's big enough to go for sleepovers. I personally always wanted one. But it's just that I wanted the Chanel look alike more. OH well. I am satisfied. Now I am 97% happy. My mood will drop tomm when I find out my results. : / I got a feeling it will be really bad. Espiacially ACCOUNTS AND MATHS!! DIE!!

I am not good with numbers. Just to let you know. Maybe it's because the lack of interest in numbers. *nods* Something is up. There's this smell coming out from my air-cond and it smells like cat poop. I know. I dont know what to do. Might sleep in my other room tonight.

 I am going to go now. Talking to someone. See you in school tomm. CIao.

-yenyi-

No comments:

Post a Comment